Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jcpenney Frisco Salon Prices



So you, folks back home!

laaaaangem Since there's once again a situation report from the far north. I am very sorry that I have written anything for so long, but I had no time. The last month of April was so stressful that I've really scratched the end of my energy ...
Sun, but what is that 's happening?
Well, I start with the less pleasant part ... We are into the student dorm moves, we had to complete all the seminars, I had my farm residence, Iceland round trip and my Interrail plan and dismiss my unnecessary things or enclose our nice visit, Johannes Dorfinger ... thanks again ... and then there's the " DasMussIchUnbedingtNochMachenSoLangeIchInIslandBin "- stress that I do not want to go.
Yes, it is in fact soon come ... not to believe ... In almost one and a half months I'm back home ... then the fun is over and the serious side of life begins again .... Oh man, I can not even imagine. Well, but until there is still so a lot ...
To date, there's also a few new travel achievements ...
Here are the main events, all would mean, because that would then, at least the Heiko and Susan, all read:

elves school: We were in the Elf School and are now ... elf-qualified teachers * * stolzbin ... a four-hour wacky, but interesting course on everything that has to provide the Icelandic mystery world, with the most perfect matching Elf professor.
Bird Watching: Very beautiful bird cliffs in the south of the country and with it a half hour walk through the famous lunar landscape of Iceland. Here, in 1974 astronauts for the first moon landing trained ...
Bonus Party: On Wednesday last week we were at the party bonus ... bonus is the shop where we work ... maybe that was a joke ...
Country Fest: On April 24 was a holiday in Iceland and fundamental throwing enough for our university is a Country Fest ... it's nice to be in the hall in darkness with candles and "Once Upon Time in the West" welcomes ... was really funny ... Icelandic party-style dependent, so the worst ...
Viðey- Iceland: it's a small island next to Reykjavík. Very nice, on this island is also a "Peace Tower", which was built by Yoko Ono ...
is on 22 April, we made a Uniausflug ... my personal highlight was ...
Seltjanesfoss: A waterfall where one can pass back! Real madness! my Lieblingsfoss (for now) riding ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment