Friday, April 18, 2008

Attraction To Big Nose

Spring has sprung

arrived yesterday, the Pope, if they do not know that .... they must live under a rock ....




I woke up early .... It was really nice.


This is perhaps my favorite photo that I made.





I've found the only beautiful. This was done on wednesday.

On Thursday I woke up at 6:30 ... and was at 8:00 at the Columbia School of Law. At 9:15, we can find a place around the farm. Because we (that Sophia and I) was so early, we had the best place. :) It was very warm, and now I have tanned skin .... but I saw the Pope, so it goes but good. When he came, it was super loud. I can not believe it. It was really cool. live

Well, now is back to normal .... at 2am has triggered a jeman Feuralarm .... has not been fun .... but it's almost summer and I will not see the Spellman people (together) again ...

homework time .... until later ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment