Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Card Sayings For A 1 Year Old

Jackson Rathbone - He becomes a guide for Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz & Co.

Jackson Rathbone - He will be the guide for Robert Pattinson & Co.


Jackson Rathbone joy totally excited that he's Twilight has to greet colleagues in his native Louisiana, because there will be the set of 'Breaking Dawn'.

The magazine 'People' Jackson told how much he was looking forward to the Twilight stars his home show and he is planning a big family party to which Robert Pattinson , Kristen Stewart , Taylor Lautner and the rest of the cast is invited: "In my family it's great we will go over to the house of my cousins. , to the house of my aunt and uncle, and we will be eating good old home cooking. We are in the process in the next few days for a kind of family reunion here all get together again. My dad was born in Baton Rouge and grew up and as I fly out, so I'm over the moon about it! "

Funny, that the vampires of 'True Blood ' in this area is a guest have.

source: glimmerfee.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment