Friday, January 18, 2008

ınside Vajına Camera

nonsense ... and other things

Hello and welcome

Thank God It's Friday ^ ^

Maybe I should go back .... I

hot Lauren! and I'm 19 years old. I come from Scranton / Lancaster, PA, but my heart lives in London and Luebben.
This blog is heir for German class. That is, I will write much here because I have to. ^ ^

Okey .... so ... It is now Friday. We have survived through the first week of the semester. (Fete!)

Washington DC where I live now has snow! I think that's super great, but I know a couple people to find the snow terribly. I think if the world is so white, it is most beautiful. I think that it is also quieter. I think that's nice.

On Tuesday I go to the "March for Life" to the Supreme Court building. I can not wait for it.

Ok ... It is almost 14 clock .... must go ....

Until then ....

<33

0 comments:

Post a Comment